Friday, December 29, 2006

Random things that I have thought about

So... to start off I will talk about how I need to make a choice about school. I can either wait and go to Wayne County this next semester, go to Spec's Howard, or take time off of school and get a good job. It's all very confusing.

I'm very excited that a new year is right around the corner! I think 2007 will bring many good things. But lets face the facts; we always hope that next year is better then the last and that good fortune will be ours. So God willing, i hope that happens for a lot of people. Right now on the television they are talking about how they just killed Sadam Husane. I really dont know how i feel about it. I feel bad that a person has to die for peace, and others to feel better. But if God didn't want him to die im sure something would have happened that he would have lived. So God Bless him.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. I think only like 3 people read this, but i honestly hope it was pleasent for you. I've been reading up on Calvinism and it's all really interesting. I'll update you on that soon!

One thing i need to get off my chest it that people need to read what the bible says about being submisive and letting someone control you/ trying to control others...... yeah thats not to any one who really reads this, but i thought i would put it out there.


far well for now. and God Bless


Prayers that i have that relate to this blog:
People can appreciate their surroundings. All the couples i know who have broken up, and oddly there are alot of them right now, can find solace in Jesus. That people stay safe around the new year and that it bring many happy time to others. That the Jahovas witnesses understand that coming to my home and hiding pamplets in the mail box wont make me change the way i feel about the Lord. I pray that this bible study I am going to start is a holy one that helps me walk closer to the Lord and not a nother step behind. I thank God that my mom's doctors appointment went well and he has continued to keep the cancer from coming back! Yay Jesus!


Peace be with you!

2 comments:

Sara Maria said...

I read it I read it!!!!!!! :) Im your bloggie stalker. haha :)

KayMac said...

go to see Charlotte's Web w/ us!