Sunday, January 7, 2007

Day by Day

So, day by day I start to realize that being a person on this earth is hard, and continues to get harder and harder by the second! I need God to hold me up. I need God to make complete me. It’s hard because I try to be so independent and strong, but every day I have to remind myself that I am just one single pieces of junk along with the other millions of pieces of junk that Jesus had to die for (Romans 5:7-8). If I was okay and any where close to perfect he wouldn’t of had to pay such a high cost for me. I can’t make a choice on my own. I have to do it by him. To it all in his time and by his will. I can try to fight it as much as I want, but I can’t. But thank God that he loves me enough to forgive that!!!!

I struggle with the very worldly situation of trying to plan my life out for myself. I want to know right now when will everything will happen, and what to always do. I want to know his timing and his plan and everything else about my life that only God knows! It’s not my place to know these things (Psalm 31:14-15). In the book of Acts, chapter 1, the disciples seems to have the same issue but the Lord answers them by saying, “4Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about.”


NOW to update everyone on my leanings of Calvinism vs. Arminianism, (sorry this might upset some people) by reading over the five points of both, and comparing the two, Arminianism will lead you to sinning and hell. I know that’s kind of a bold statement, but let me explain.

By believing the first point of arminianism you say we have free will, and that there is enough good in man for us to choose God in our lives. We choose our own salvation. This however, according to the bible is not true. If we read Ephesians 1:4-7 it clearly states that God has chosen us according to his will. We must also look at Acts 15:18 “known unto God are all His works from the beginning of the age.”


That’s just one thing about it. I have learned a lot more that I will more then likely talk about in another blog.




God Bless and Peace be with you!

2 comments:

Daughter of the Most High King said...

Nicely done :)

Love you!

tina fabulous said...

why was i not aware you had a blog? this is an outrage. :)